Bright Young Singer-Songwriter, Queeva, Shares Her Raspberry Muffins Recipe
The bright young singer-songwriter, Queeva, has been honing her talents under the mentorship of Jamie O’Neal. When she is not, she enjoys making raspberry muffins.
“I love to bake these raspberry muffins and eat them with my tea! They are perfect for summer!”
Check out her new single, “ Live Like A Song .”
I wrote "Live Like A Song" about some of the great Country Music I listened to growing up and how it made me feel. Songs travel the world freely and touch people's hearts and minds. My dream is to be able to tour and play music, meet people and make friends. What a great way to see the world!”
“I really want to try to inspire my audience, especially young people,” Queeva says. “That’s the main thing I want to do. Since I’m 14, I can relate to a lot of things they are going through. I feel pretty lucky to have the opportunity to reach out to people and I want my music to make a difference. I’ve always loved music. It’s a way of speaking with your heart.”
● 2 1/2 Cups of Self Rising Flour
● 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
● 1 Cup of Castor Sugar
● 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil
● 1/2 Cup of Milk
● 1 Egg
● Frozen Raspberries (as many as youʼd like )
● Muffin Tray
● Muffin Cases
● A big Bowl
● Wooden Spoon
● Measuring cups
1. Set your oven to 180 degrees.
2. Put the muffin cases into the muffin tray.
3. Sieve flour, castor sugar and baking powder together in a bowl.
4. Whisk egg in a jug, then add oil and milk and whisk to combine.
5. Add liquid mix into the bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until mixed well. (NOTE: If the mixture is still dry - add more oil and milk but make sure you add the same amount of both the milk and oil!!)
6. Add in the Frozen Raspberries and fold into the mixture.
7. Put them into the muffin cases as fast as you can as the longer theyʼre left in the mixture they will melt and the color will spread!
8. Leave in the oven for 40 minutes.
9. Start checking after 25 minutes, use a toothpick to check if they are ready (the toothpick will come out clean if theyʼre ready)
10. Eat and Enjoy