Easter Meals, Fish Fry and More from Metro Diner this Season
Making Easter plans easy this holiday, Metro Diner is serving up heat-and-serve meals featuring Roasted Turkey or Baked Ham and all the classic sides that are available table side, for curbside pick-up or delivery.
See all Easter Feast options here:
· In-Diner Easter Dinner: Roasted Turkey & Cranberry Sauce -OR- Maple Glazed Baked Ham, served with mashed potatoes & gravy, green bean casserole, cornbread stuffing & bread pudding. ($15.99)
· Roasted Turkey or Baked Ham Feast: Choice of Roasted Turkey & Cranberry Sauce -OR- Maple Glazed Baked Ham served with creamy mashed potatoes & gravy, green bean casserole, Hawaiian dinner rolls and cornbread stuffing or mac & cheese. These feasts come cold with heating instructions to warm up at home and are available to order as an individual dinner plate ($15.99), for a party of four ($59.99) or for a party of eight ($115.49).
o Pre-orders start Monday, March 28 – Thursday, April 14.
o Pickup times: Friday, April 15 and Saturday, April 16 from 8am - 8pm and Sunday, April 17 from 8am - 2pm.
Setting the gold standard in fish & chips, Metro Diner is offering Fish Fry Fridays this lent available through April 8, for dine-in and take-out including:
· New! Seafood Platter: Wild caught North Atlantic cod filet and shrimp, beer battered and to fried crispy perfection served with creamy tartar sauce, coleslaw, and seasoned fries.
· New! Fried Shrimp Platter: 10 shrimp, beer battered and fried to crispy perfection served with cocktail sauce, coleslaw, and seasoned fries.
· Fish & Chips Platter: Two wild caught North Atlantic cod filets, beer battered and fried to crispy perfection served with creamy tartar sauce, coleslaw, and seasoned fries.
· Fried Fish Sandwich: topped with lettuce, tomato, and creamy tartar sauce all on a brioche bun and served with seasoned fries and a fresh pickle.
For more information and to view the whole menu, visit: https://metrodiner.com/fish-fry-fridays.