Jenna Paulette's Delicious "Take Me To Mexico" Corn Dip
Updated: Aug 3, 2018
Brunette bombshell, Jenna Paulette, is on her way to the top. Following the success of her single, “ ILYSM ,” she recently dropped her summer hit, “ Mexico .”
“Take Me To Mexico Corn Dip is what I always make for parties or when football season rolls around...it’s my go-to. I always get insane compliments on it too!”
● 1 can green chilies (drained)
● 1/2 medium-large shallot halved and sliced
● 1/2 Pablano seeded quartered and sliced
● 1.5 T Honey
● 1-2 Lime Wedges
● 1 TButter
● 2 Cans Le Seur White Corn drained
● 1/4 Mayo
● 1.5 Heaping C Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
● 1/2 Heaping C Parmesan *more to top
● 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
● Salt and Pepper to Taste (remember most corn chips are salty!)
● Cilantro for garnish
● Corn Chips for serving Utensils:
● Texas shaped cake pan or 9X9
1. Preheat oven to 325
2. Prep shallots + Poblano
3. Sauté shallots + Poblano in butter, once soft and slightly brown add honey + Squeeze of Lime
4. Once shallots + Poblano are a bit caramelized set aside.
5. Mix corn, green chilies, cheeses, mayo, salt , pepper and shallot mixture together in a bowl.
6. Put mixture in an oven-safe dish and bake for 20 minutes and then broil until brown.
7. Garnish with cilantro and serve with your favorite corn chips!
8. Enjoy with friends and some Rosé or a margarita