Sounds and Centerplate Unveil New Menu Items for 2019 Season at First Tennessee Park
Ballpark Eliminates Use of Plastic Straws to Combat Plastic Pollution
The Nashville Sounds and Centerplate, the team's food and beverage partner, announced today several new food and beverage items to First Tennessee Park's 2019 menu.
On the left field concourse area, fans will notice the new Budweiser Grill. The new grill cart will be an additional Budweiser Beer serving station and is the home for the new Grilled Cheese Burger and Honey Bun Burger.
New food items on the general concourse menu include the following:
- Grilled Cheese Burger - Two ¼ pound fresh ground beef patties, topped with American cheese and sandwiched between two grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Honey Bun Burger - A double cheeseburger sandwiched between two flat griddle-warmed honey buns. This tasty treat comes topped with American cheese and bacon.
- BBQ Mac and Cheese Bowl - Triple cheese mac and cheese topped with fan choice of house smoked pulled pork or chicken, sweet BBQ sauce, crumbled bacon and sliced red jalapeno peppers. The BBQ Mac and Cheese Bowl can be found at the Smokehouse BBQ stand behind section 108.
- The Band Box Sweet Potato Waffle Fries - Classic sweet potato waffle fries served with sweet maple honey mustard dipping sauce. This new dish is available only at The Band Box concession stand.
- 22 oz. Souvenir Beer - The largest beer you can buy in the stadium now comes in a souvenir cup. The 22 oz. souvenir beer will be available at any concession stand with draft beer available.
In addition to the new general concourse menu items, Centerplate is adding the following suite menu items as well: Hot Chicken Pork Rinds, Fried Chicken Sliders, and Pimento Dip.
"We are thrilled to play our part in providing a best-in-class dining experience here at First Tennessee Park. Our culinary team has worked hard with the Sounds to create an authentically Nashville-inspired program that will leave fans wanting to come back again and again throughout the season," said Centerplate General Manager Dave Keitel.
The Sounds are proud to announce Martin's Famous Potato Rolls and Bread as their official bread partner for the 2019 season. Martin's Famous Potato Rolls and Bread was previously used in premium areas throughout the ballpark and will now be featured in all serving areas at First Tennessee Park.
Centerplate and First Tennessee Park are also eliminating the use of plastic straws. Fans can purchase a reusable souvenir stainless steel straw at The Band Box, and paper straws will be available upon request.
The 42nd season of Nashville Sounds baseball officially begins on Thursday, April 4, when the Sounds host the Iowa Cubs at 6:35 p.m. Season ticket memberships for the 2019 season are available now by calling (615) 690-4487 or by visiting www.nashvillesounds.com.