The fall to winter transition is upon us, which can only mean one thing – the return of the fan favorite Winter White Cosmo at Bonefish Grill! Shaken up with Reyka Vodka, Cointreau, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur, white cranberry juice and fresh lime juice, this refreshing drink cannot be beat. Pair this hand-crafted cocktail with a popular dish with a twist – the new Crispy Bang Artichokes! This appetizer features crispy artichoke hearts, tossed in Bonefish Grill’s famous Bang Bang sauce.
Appetizers, entrees, and desserts, oh my! Bonefish Grill’s winter specials include additional, drool-worthy menu features and hand-crafted cocktails starting November 29:
· Linguine Del Mar: Hard-shell mussels tossed in a white wine butter sauce over roasted bay scallop and shrimp linguine. Topped with fresh grated parmesan cheese and diced tomato.
· A returning guest favorite, Old Fashioned Cedar Plank Salmon: Atlantic salmon grilled on a cedar plank, brushed with a Jim Bean bourbon honey glaze, finished with a Bordeaux cherry gastrique – served with a choice of two signature sides.
· Smoky Tomato Grouper with Parmesan Risotto: Wood-grilled Grouper, topped with smoky tomato butter, made with smoky chili seasoning, sun dried tomatoes and fire roasted tomatoes. Served with Creamy Parmesan Risotto and fresh seasonal vegetables.
· Fan of the land? Enjoy the Smoky Tomato Butter Bone-In Pork Chop or the Smoky Tomato Butter Bistro Filet.
· Guests can now order a premium side of Parmesan Risotto topped with house made herb oil with any entrée.
· Finish your meal with a sweet treat! The decadent Chocolate Lava Cake features a rich chocolate cake with a molten center, served warm, topped with fresh berries and house-made whipped cream.
· Smoked Old Fashioned: Woodford Reserve Bourbon with Angostura Bitters and Bordeaux cherry smoked with oak and served over a colossal ice cube.
Please visit www.bonefishgrill.com for more details or to make a reservation.
Entering the season of giving,when guests purchase $50 in Bonefish Grill gift cards now through Dec. 31, they receive a $10 bonus card to use towards a future dining visit.